Saturday 28 January 2012

korres & cupcakes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source: my own

This is the first time I'm trying out something by make-up label Korres, the Lip Butter Glaze in Jasmine is the most wonderful buttery nude ever. I have a hard time finding nude products that sit well with my skin tone so I think this is it! Very moisturizing so it gets double the points and I heartily recommend it!

Yesterday I ended up going to Itaewon and popping into Life Is Just A Cup Of Cake to try out a cupcake. I always try the Red Velvet (that is if they make that kind) when I find a new place and judge from there. You're probably thinking that I should probably rename this blog Fashion Cupcakes or something I know since I talk about them so much. I am a little too enthusiastic about making/eating them but seriously those little things are just a passion of mine.

So...cake thoughts.... for starters, the price is around 4,800 Korean Won (which is like 4.50-5 bucks??!) for a decidedly midget-sized cupcake. In my opinion it was too crumbly (I usually like mine extra moist) and I don't like to waste bread...however the cream cheese frosting was really good so a major save there. The cafe is literally tiny- if I step on my tippy-toes I can touch the ceiling and let me tell ya I'm a shorty. I think the cafe has somewhat of a cult following though, the lady behind me bought 28 to go and ended up forking over at least $120 and literally cleared the trays.

Anyhow, it's not bad so make sure to pop by if you're ever in Seoul.

No comments: