Thursday 1 March 2012

8seconds

Oh my, time has flown by. I cannot believe that it is the last day of February already. I figured I should stop by MyeongDong to check out the newly opened 8 SECONDS store before schoolwork starts to bury me again like it usually does. So, 8 SECONDS is another SPA brand that newly launched in Korea and is Korean owned & made. The price range is more expensive than F21 and H&M but less pricey than Zara (Seoul-lites will know that Zara is obscenely overpriced here). I wasn't particularly impressed with the quality of the clothes and consider me a little disappointed for now but we'll see, maybe they'll have better things put into the store next season. Anyhow, this is the view from outside:
Photobucket
This is the basement floor with a cute rainbow arrangement of shoes and an interesting print-your-own t-shirt counter.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Didn't hold my interest long enough so I popped over to H&M next door. Daria says Hi:
Photobucket
Dang, that girl makes anything look good just like Kate Moss. These beige booties caught my eye:
Photobucket
You can tell pastels are in huge force this season or next?!
Photobucket
Then I crossed the street and made a pit stop at the Miu Miu store in LOTTE. Totally fawning over the cute clutches and wallets. I also saw the most gorgeous navy blue, suede stiletto pumps ever.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Miu Miu somehow makes me squeal like a girl. Hope you enjoyed my little day-trip!

No comments: