Saturday 9 March 2013

IFC Mall, Seoul

Yesterday, I wandered over to the newly opened IFC Mall in Yeido to see what the hype was all about. It opened in November of last year so I'm a teeny weeny bit late but...I still got there. So IFC Mall is a three floor underground shopping complex situated completely underneath the IFC Center. I happened to go on a weekday when there weren't any crowds so it magnified the feeling of vastness but it's actually quite a do-able mall, shopping-wise. There was a bookstore, movie theatre, food court, all that jazz...basically I felt like I fell through a rabbit hole into America. It didn't help that there was a Hollister store there which couldn't correct my disorientation about the place...lol.
Photobucket 
They have a huge high-street store line up with H&M, Uniqlo, Mango, Zara and more...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Best Zara layout I've ever seen, in this mall. I wasen't allowed to snap more pics for you, urgh.
Photobucket
Was introduced to this new store Pull & Bear...filled with TRF Zara-ish kind of clothes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
A SuecommaBonnie boutique that is close by. Finally!
Photobucket
Liked these cute overalls I saw in H&M...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Those were just a few snapshots for you. If you're ever in Seoul it's worth a visit just because the architecture is so new. Hope you liked.

No comments: