Thursday 18 September 2014

the monogram

 photo BelaAdlerSalvadorFresneda-harpers-bazaar-spain-september-2014-2_zps1214236b.jpg
 photo BelaAdlerSalvadorFresneda-harpers-bazaar-spain-september-2014-1_zpsf27c1651.jpg
Source: Bela Adler Salvador Fresneda for Harper's Bazaar Spain September 2014

Wow, I feel like time is just flying nowadays....I hardly have time to sit at a computer and blog anything substantial. I think these two pictures caught my eye in an editorial for Harper's Bazaar Spain because of this particular Louis Vuitton monogram scarf that I'd like to own. 

Did you guys have any particular favourites from New York Fashion Week? I watched the DVF show online (which you can see here) and it was just beautiful after beautiful walking down the runway....

1 comment:

Hélène Heath said...

Shit girl, I actually find that the Harrow boots are the most comfy boots i own so not sure what to tell you.... def give them a go a few times and that should help. You can try gel soles maybe? Good luck!

xx Hélène
www.FashionOverReason.com