Sunday 7 September 2014

September newbies

 photo 20140907_make-up_zps530d8796.jpg
Source: my own

1. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+

2. Skin Doctors Youth cell youth activating eye cream
3. Nude by nature oil
4. Maybelline lipstick in 615 (Summer sunset)
5. Sally Hansen nail polish in Shore Enough
6. NYX Eyebrow cake powder in dark brown/ brown

I recently went to the drgustore and picked up a couple of things. I haven't tried any of this stuff out yet except for the nail polish, it's the most AMAZING opaque nude shade ever. Super excited to try out a NYX product because I've never used this brand before. And I want to know, do you guys like posts like these?

If you're curious about anything, ask me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These look so good! I Am a sucker for beauty product shots. :)
Xx
Rhea
www.fuss.co.in