Saturday 31 May 2008

Thrice been tagged.

That's all I can remember and I don't know who from. Apologies! But here is my reply to this EVER so late tagging business.

Apparently these are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you. (sorry again!)
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged. (if you want to play, consider all of yourselves tagged!!!)

ONE: I am a hat person. I look good in hats. If that sounds obnoxious it's because it's the truth.

TWO: I am a francophile. It means that I am slightly obsessed with France.

THREE: I like to play chess. If any of my fellow bloggers would like to play if we ever meet up, I'd be much obliged.

FOUR: I cry easily. I truly don't like the fact that I become a blubbering idiot.

FIVE: I love people with red hair. This is definitely an unique quirk of mine. Scotland be warned.

SIX: One day I will get a dog and he shall be called "Darcy".

No comments: